Wednesday 13 November 2013

Let's go mural!

One of the requirements of this course is to explore a number of webtools we may be able to use with our students. Ouut of a list of some 6 tools, we got to choose and explore as many as we liked. Luckily I started with one I actually loved, which is Murally:
This is the first time I have ever created a mural so it might look kind of poor, but eventually I will improve my skills as I think it can actually be useful. One great thing about it is that more than one person can create murals, as long as all of them have accounts in this page. This is wonderful as it really fosters collaborative work. Of course, as with all tools, it takes some time to learn how to use it, but if you see the point in doing that, you will manage. Another good thing about it is that you can sign up for free, although there are also Premium accounts, and I am not sure if the accounts which are not premium have an expiry date. I hope not!
Another point to mention is that this tool might actually be useful to students in their lives, perhaps to make a presentation or in the future when they look for a job and things like that. 
As I am not sure how to share my mural online, I took a picture of it, which I am posting now.




As last class we talked about our PLNs, I made my mural with that in mind. I thought it was fantastic!

Ah, I almost forget to post the link. Here it is: http://mrl.li/10vxTZb

No comments:

Post a Comment