Wednesday 13 November 2013

Not a Twitter fan? Try Twister!

Hello there! This post is to share with you my experience with Twister, which can be used as a class tool. I think it's a good tool, but for example I didn't like the backgrounds I got at all! So this might be some of a turn-off for your students if they take things seriously! :) On the other hand, students can still have a lot of fun with it! Of course, it is important for us teachers to feel comfortable using the tool... 

Have a look at these!




To be honest, the very first Twister I made (which somehow got lost in my computer) had the picture of a rather fat woman wearing something violet... I didn't love it, but now, come to think of it, it wasn't that bad!

So... this was MY experience with Twister. How about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment